No Pain, No Gain

“Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.” ― Bob Dylan

Hear that sound? That's me kicking and screaming as people (people I'm paying) drag me into the current decade.

The lovely and talented folks at Estep Media Solutions and Emily Journey and Associates, some of the brightest web design minds around, gave me bad news about the current layout of Write Now Newsletter.

"It's, well, er, um, kind of a throwback."

That was a polite way of saying the format (you know - the one from 2005) was woefully outdated and unworkable in a modern website. Time for a change.

Stay tuned. A new, lovely, easier to navigate website is coming. It just isn't ready yet.

In the meantime, I have included only one link to the Write Now "Events" page instead of the full list you're used to seeing. All fifty-nine events are there once you click through.

Thanks for your patience and be sure not to miss NUMBER FIFTY-NINE!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,