First Day of School

That's what it feels like every June and January when our running group, Marathoner in Training, begins the new season. This morning, when I walked into the Fleet Feet in Lewis Center, here's what I saw:



You can't imagine how loud 1,000 runners excited to start the next adventure can be. It was deafening!

Eventually, Jeff Henderson, "the tall guy" sent us outdoors where he gave us our instructions. We were running a new trail and he did his best to tell us the turns. Luckily, our pace coaches knew the way.


I'm the one in the Sparkle Skirt on the right side with the pink jacket.

I joined this group years ago because I wanted to run a half marathon. I didn't know I also wanted another fellowship, but that's what I found. I love these people.

Labels: , , , , , , ,