Eyebrow Icicles!

A reporter for Healthline.com quoted me as saying “I love it when the sweat freezes into icicles on my eyebrows.”



It's true. I normally do. Morgan was always up for a cold-weather workout as well.

The right gear makes all the difference. The article explains my usual winter running attire:

Sweeney will put on two pairs of long johns under her tights, a “sparkle skirt” to shield her from the wind, a few long-sleeved breathable shirts under a warm hooded jacket, a balaclava over her mouth and head, a pair of sports socks with some bamboo knee-highs, and a hand warmer in each mitten and she’s good to go.


But now, fifteen days into an upper respiratory infection (aka the common cold), I've taken my workouts indoors. Let's be honest. My current workouts look more like naps between guzzling hot tea than marathon training.

But I'll be back, and when I am, let that sweat freeze!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,