Not Time to Party Yet!

"If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?" ~ T. S. Eliot

It's official!

This morning I signed a contract with Mango Publishing to publish my re-titled memoir, Depression Hates a Moving Target: How Running with My Dog Brought me Back from the Brink.

Yes, I'm over the moon!

But it's not time to party. Now the real work begins.

The editor made suggestions and I have my own ideas of what still needs work. I have until December 1st to submit a "final" draft. (Is any writing project ever final in the writer's mind even after it's published?) That will be edited and returned to me. I'll make those additional revisions and then it will be submitted to the copy editor.

Boom! Boom! Boom! The published book is expected in Spring of 2019.

In the meantime, if it seems I've disappeared, my apologies. I'm head down, working, blinders on.

Don't worry. I'll keep you posted as developments occur.

We party in the Spring!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,