- Read 21 books.
- Keep a reading log of all the books.
- Choose 17 of those books and write a 2-3 page annotation on each.
- Revise several of the annotations at least once.
- Write two, 5-page papers on topics related to two other books from the list.
- Revise each of these papers at least once.
- Draft 100 new pages of creative work.
- Revise the creative work four times.
- Write five "process letters" to my advisor discussing what I'm doing all semester.
- Write an evaluation of myself and my advisor.
- Figure out how to pay next semester's tuition.[Contributions accepted!]
- Breathe, eat, sleep.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
To Do List
Ever wonder what a semester's worth of work in a low-residency MFA program looks like? Here's my "To Do" list for the next three months: