NaNoWriMo Yet Again!!!

November is "National Novel Writing Month" and NaNoWriMo provides the perfect structure with which to banish the inner critic and get a whole bunch of words on the page in a short period of time. 50,000 words in 30 days to be precise.

If you've already signed up, drafted your outline, completed your character sketches, and filled your cupboards with easy-to-prepare foodstuffs, way to go! You're light years ahead of me. If, on the other hand, you haven't given NaNoWriMo a thought until this very moment, never fear. The first year I did NaNoWriMo, in 2004, I didn't hear about it until November 6th and still managed to pound out 50,000 words by midnight on the 30th of November. It can be done!

To find out what the fuss is about, head over to NaNoWriMo.org. Visit "What is Nano?" for a full explanation of the contest. Then go to the search box and type willwrite4chocolate. That's me. Friend me and I'll friend you back. That's what NaNo is about. We're all in this together.

Labels: , ,